
Okay, so it's not an entirely new, swanky do. It's basically the same as I've cut my hair the last few years, but the last time I got it cut....well.....it didn't turn out so well. The past eight months I have dealt the best I can with it, but never went and got it fixed....UNTIL NOW!!! :) It feels wonderful and light again!! :) No more boring up do's everyday!!!
Other news, we are still doing well here in good ol' Rexburg. Andrew is excelling in all of his classes, and staying really busy with RecSports. It gets to be difficult on some days, but I'm trying to do my best and be supportive. I am just working away at my job, and enjoying it most days. There are some challenging moments, but most of the time it is very rewarding. Everyday I become more excited to move back home for the summer! Both of my cousins (Megan and Kody) are in the Boise area, so hopefully we'll be able to have some fun times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment