Well, from the apparent lack of posts between Jan. 11 and now, I did not go to the gym everyday like I was planning on. I had a staff meeting one night, Andrew's birthday another, and just plain didn't want to go the other times. :) Oh well, I'll try again this week.
Today has been a wonderful Sabbath. Relief Society was just plain awesome: the lesson really hit home with me and helped me remember things I have learned in the past and helped me to bring those back to the surface to help me now. Andrew and I also have made progress in some decisions that were kinda up in the air and things we needed to start talking about. I feel like we are starting to come up on top of things, and I don't feel as weighed down as I have been the last few weeks. It's just another testimony to me of the power of prayer, faith, and knowing that there is someone always aware of us and our needs, and always looking out for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment