Monday, January 18, 2010

Whew!!!

I finally did it.....I made it BACK to the gym after a week!!! Only this time I had something extra special happen: my husband came with me! :) It felt GREAT to get out and do something active for once, and it was fun to go with Andrew. I did much better this time around than last: I bumped up the amount of calories I burned and I increased how "far" I went on the elliptical. I usually listen to my ipod while I exercise, but tonight I watched an intriguing show called "Cake Boss" on the TLC channel. It made me miss cable..... ;) Hopefully I'll be able to continue this pattern the next few days to complete the week! It should help that Andrew will be on campus at night the next few days with games starting. Wish me luck!

Another piece of news: after about a year of not having it, I'm finally about to get health insurance!! Much to the discouragement of my mother I haven't gotten any since I graduated. We just didn't have the funds to get it, and it was never a concern for us yet. However, the time felt right to finally look into it, and we found a great plan for me, for relatively cheap (I say me because Andrew has school insurance). I just have a couple more things to fill out and then I"ll apply!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment