McKenzie is my precious little sweet pea!! Her grin lights up her face and the faces of those she smiles at. Her coo is soft and sounds like a dove. She has moments where she looks into the distance and starts cooing so much! It sounds like she is having a conversation with someone we can't see, and sometimes I really think there is someone there watching over us and she is aware of them. I like to think she is telling them, "It's okay. I love it here and my mom is doing a great job. I am loved and feel safe here." It's such a precious moment when she is "talking". I stop everything and quietly listen to her soft little voice and it gives me peace to know I'm doing a well enough job that she is content with her little life here.
Braydon is my little snuggle bug! He loves nothing better than to be snuggled up against anyone who will hold him. He started cooing before McKenzie, and he has such expressions!! His big blue eyes show everything he is feeling, and most of the time they are wide with curiosity. He often sighs and it is such a contented little sigh. Before he started smiling he always had a worried look on his face, or a scared one. It always worried ME when he did that, thinking I was doing something wrong. Once he smiled it was such a joyous day! Andrew and I were changing both of them at the same time when he smiled and we both started smiling and cheering it was such a cute little smile. His "hungry" and "sad" cries are so heartbreaking. They start out as whimpers that sound so tragic until they turn into mad fits that aren't so cute. :) I do everything I can to keep my little Braydon happy so I can always see his smiling face.
We love our little family and rejoice in the little spirits we were entrusted with. I often catch them with their fists/hands touching while they sleep, and it just strengthens my love for them. I am so grateful for the temple marriage Andrew and I have that allows us to be sealed to our family forever. No matter what this life brings, we'll be together in the next.
What a great blog entry! Your babies are so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSo precious.
ReplyDeleteAwww, your munchkins are so cute. They just make me want to hold them. Especially Braydon, since he's the snugglemuffin. <3
ReplyDelete--Jill
JillMadeIt.blogspot.com