Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Obsession

I feel this blog is all about the babies and nothing else. Sorry to those who think I'm obsessed with my children...cause I kinda am. I love them so much and let's face it, what else does my life consist of? :) Today I put the babies down for "tummy time" and Braydon lifted his head really high, more than usual. I got the camera to take pictures, and lo and behold he started trying to roll over. It was no accidental thing, he did it on purpose. I was lucky enough to catch it on camera!!

McKenzie hasn't shown too much interest in rolling over. I think she will be a "back to front" roller when she does. I don't forsee her crawling first either. I forsee her telling Braydon to go get her what she wants and making him do all the work. :) Enjoy some more pictures!
  I figured McKenzie needed a little spotlight after her brother's exciting roll over. (Problem with having twins, I can't just gloat about what one baby did, I feel guilty leaving out the other baby!!). McKenzie is not a snuggler in the way her brother is. She is more of a "hold me but not too close" kinda gal. So Andrew got a rare treat when she snuggled up to him like this. No joke, she held that pose/face for about five minutes. So cute. :) 

These sleepers were Christmas presents to the babies before they were born from their Grandma Bingham (my mom). They finally fit into them! I love when we get these two out of bed in the morning and after naps. They give us the biggest grin, just happy to see us and happy to be awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment