What a fantastic month it has been! I will tell most of our past month in the form of pictures. They say more than I ever could.
 |
| On March 23, 2011 at 11:36 and 11:41 pm, I gave birth to our two beautiful children. What a precious gift from Heavenly Father!! |
 |
| On April 9th, my dashing husband graduated from BYU-Idaho with his bachelor's degree. He worked so hard to get to this point and he did a magnificent job! Especially considering I had the twins a week before finals. | | | |
 |
| I don't have a picture of it, but we moved back to Homedale on April 12th. On April 18th Andrew had a job interview at Simplot, and on April 19th Andrew was offered the job position! It's an internship that will lead into a permanent job with the company. He will be testing potato plants throughout the growing season and watching them. When they are harvested Simplot will know what potatoes will be best to use for processing. As Andrew says, he will be the "fry master." We're ecstatic about this new position and he is excited to work for such a well-known company. He starts on Monday April 25th! |
 |
| Last, but certainly not least, tomorrow on April 23rd our twins will be a month old! I can't believe Braydon and McKenzie have already been on this earth for a month. They are such precious, beautiful children whom we love so much. They are such patient, content babies: perfectly happy to cuddle up with anyone and go to sleep. When they are awake they are both alert and constantly looking around, taking in the world around them. We are blessing them on May 1st, and we can't wait to see all our family! |
 |
| Happy one month Birthday Braydon and McKenzie! Mom and Dad love you so much, and are eternally grateful you are a part of our lives. You have brought so much joy and love into our hearts already, and we look forward to watching you grow up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment