In six days I am moving from this......
to THIS.......
Okay, so there really isn't any snow left in Rexburg right now, and it's starting to warm up, but I am trying to express my excitement that we are MOVING OUT OF REXBURG!!!!! Andrew is graduating on Saturday morning, we are moving the following Tuesday, and hopefully will not be back again! I would say we will never be back again, but Andrew likes this area and thinks maybe one day he'll work at BYU-I. We'll see how that goes, but for now we are done with Rexburg. It's been a great place to go to school and we have met some amazing friends here we wouldn't have otherwise. However, when you end up being here for five years (3 of those being your own, 2 being with your husband) then it starts to get old and claustrophobic. I'm excited to be moving back to Homedale where it's at least 20 degrees warmer, I'm back in the country and out of a town, and just have so much to look forward to.
Rexburg, you've been good to me. You gave me a place to gain my education, I met my husband here, and had my two amazing children here. I've led a good life here, but it's time to move on. Time to spread my wings and start our life in another place. Farewell Rexburg, and hello HOMEDALE!! :)
Exciting!! Farm life is the best :)
ReplyDelete