Whew, one week past!! Here's a quick update of how last week went:
Started off going to the gym at night with Clerissa and Becky, doing the elliptical for 1/2 hour. We decided to go to the "Abs that Rock" class, which about did us in! It was quite the work out, but totally worth it! The next day I was insanely sore, but we decided we still would go to the gym, despite our soreness. So, we go do the elliptical again, and lo and behold! it made me feel slightly less sore. :) Friday I missed a night, because I was just so tired from the whole week, and my husband was home early for the first time in awhile, so I decided to spend time with him. Saturday I surprised myself by actually going to the gym! I usually don't on weekends. :) Did the elliptical for half hour, felt fantastic, and had a great rest of my saturday.
As for the no eating sugar (straight candy sugar, cookies, etc.) I did MUCH better than expected! The school I work at always has treats, etc. in the teacher's lounge, so this week was a challenge. Plus the little kids all like to give me candy :) However, I stuck to my goal, and proved I could do it! Because I had upheld this and surprised myself, I was able to eat the amazing cookies yesterday that my wonderful visiting teacher made me! I had no guilt eating them, because I had been "sugar free" all week. :) Victory feels great, and I am starting to see slight changes in my weight, and overall general health. Hopefully this week will go the same, or much better! Thanks to Andrew for his non-failing support, and for inspiring me with the no sugar thing in the first place. Thanks to Clerissa and Becky for sticking with me and putting up with my slowness in getting changed in the locker room. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment