Yes, the time has come once again for the countdown until we move away from Rexburg for the summer! I'm so excited to move back to Homedale and be able to have summer again. :D
In light of the short time span, it's time once again to look for housing. I'm not as nervous about it as I was last year, primarily because we have two wards keeping an eye out for us. We were hoping the house we rented last year would still be available, and up until a couple weeks ago it was! However, the missionaries are now living there, so it's no longer available for us. At least it was the missionaries right? We don't feel as bad knowing it's them. :) Anyway, here's a shout out to anyone living in the Nampa/Caldwell/Homedale/Marsing area: we're looking for summer housing, so if you know of anything, let us know!
It's going to be such a great summer! My brother-in-law and his family just moved from Pocatello to that area, and they are in the process of looking for a house. Hopefully they'll find something before we move, otherwise my in-laws' house is going to be quite crowded! I'm excited to have the whole immediate Bell family living near each other, I think it will be pretty awesome! Lots of exciting things are coming up this summer and I am having a hard time being patient. I have trips to Washington and Utah already planned out, for my aunt/uncle's sealing, and my dearest cousin is getting married as well!! So very excited, and feel so blessed to have so many things to look forward to!
P.S. I've lost about 5 pounds within the last week and a half. My plan is working! WOOHOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment