Saturday, March 27, 2010

Top Ten Things I'm Grafeful For

These are not in order from "greatest" to "least", because obviously anything involving my husband is going to make the top of the list. They are written in the order they either happened, or when they popped in my head. :) Life is meant to be enjoyed, and the simple things make it beautiful!

1. My bike-Andrew and I went on a bike ride for an hour today, it was glorious!

2. Free Jamba Juice when I get a strike in bowling while laying flat on the floor

3. The internet and the wii-so my family and I can race Mario Kart even when we're in two different towns

4. My nephews Garrett and Shay- who say the cutest things and make me laugh hysterically

5. My niece Alyza-just because she's adorable and I can't wait to hold her again!

6. My brothers and my sister (and sisters-in-law) who make life fun and interesting

7. My husband-who did the dishes, cleaned the apartment, AND made dinner for our guests
that came over last night: how awesome is that?!

8. Spring break-so that I can house hunt and see my family

9. Speaker phone-so I can talk and joke with my brothers while racing on Mario Kart

10. My comfy bed-to which I am now going! :)

1 comment: