Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grrr.....

I hate packing.

I hate cleaning like a crazy person at the last minute (guess I should do it earlier huh?).

Oh, and I dislike having to find a place to live for the summer.

Total frustration.......BUT, I do have a wonderful husband who is a fast, yet efficient, cleaner who did all the cleaning jobs I normally space and forget to do. I love Andrew so much, he's such a caring guy who knows what needs to be done and gets it done quick. Wish I had that ability......

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to find a place to live for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, we have to find a place to live for the summer because we move back to Andrew's hometown every summer between school semesters. He makes more money at his job here than we would combined together in Rexburg (provided we could find jobs in Rexburg). So, hence the big trek across the state every summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete