Throughout all my English classes-career, you think I'd learn to think of a title....but apparently I didn't learn. A title is supposed to "catch your reader's attention"...well....if you're attention isn't caught, that's not my problem. :)
So, new goals! 1) Go to the gym at least three times a week (hopefully this will turn into more, but I can't hope for more than three at least). I have work out buddies-Clerissa and Becky-so hopefully this will be more helpful! Plus, if I want to see Andrew before 9 three nights a week, I have to go the Hart, which is where the equipment happens to be :D. 2) Eat less sugar. The little things add up I've noticed..... 3) Plan out dinner ahead of time and actually MAKE the dinner. Hopefully this will help us eat more stable meals and not quick, grab-n-go foods. 4) Give myself credit-I'm taking positive steps towards the ultimate goal I want to reach! (This wisdom came from my amazing sis-in-law this weekend: she told me to give myself some credit, because I am working towards my ultimate goal. It really made me think that I'm my own worst enemy, and I've been too hard on myself lately. Thanks Annie!!!)
So, there you have it. I think I'll start doing a weekly update on how I'm doing. I won't bore you with the day by day stuff. So, bear with me on this journey! Oh, and this won't be the only stuff I blog about, so don't worry. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment