Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I FOUND A HOUSE!!!!
Well, the long awaited day has come: WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! It truly shows how the Lord works in our lives, and everything has worked out for us so well. While we were still in Rexburg, Andrew had called some people about a house, but they only had one available that was a bit high out of our price range. So we put it out of our minds and then all the house hunting began again. Last evening, Andrew had left his cell phone with me and it rang. It was the same dear lady we had talked to before, and she said they had a house. The people who had looked at it before were not interested, so they immediatly thought to call us. It's right in our price range and it's the perfect location! It's just between Andrew's parent's house and where he works. We don't have a lot of noisy neighbors, and the rooms in the house are big. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, big kitchen, and a big front room with huge three-paned windows that has a great view of the fields and mountains. I feel so grateful for the help people have shown us and for the Lord. He worked it out so well for us and it is everything we needed and wanted. I feel so blessed for having a wonderful family close by that has allowed us to stay at their house until we found a place. They have been a huge help in getting us started. thank you to everyone who was looking for a house for us, and for all your support and encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, how exciting!! So are you guys moved in now??
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! I'm so glad that you found a house! I'll miss you both though... :(
ReplyDelete