Wednesday, April 15, 2009
House Hunting: It's a Problem
Have you ever tried to look for a place to live? I mean, other than Rexburg for all you students. In Rexburg it doesn't really matter where you live. You know you will be surrounded by people who, for the most part, follow the same standards you do, etc. When you live in a small town 40 miles west of Boise, however, it's a bit more difficult. Sure, there are places around, but you have to be careful of your neighbors and the actual condition of the place: was it full of smokers? was it taken care of? Hence the reason my facebook status says I'm STILL house hunting. My in-laws have been wonderful and amazing, letting us stay with them while we look. It's been great getting to know them more, but it's time we found our own place. My poor sister-in-law is sleeping on the couch because Andrew and I are sleeping in her room! Everyday I look on craigslist, newspaper, etc. but nothing seems to fit right or work out. Times of trial are surely on us right now, and I'm learning more patience than I ever have in my life. Moral of the story is, well, there isn't one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment