Wednesday, April 8, 2009

School is...over? What?

I graduate tomorrow....since when did this happen?! All my life my goal has been to finish school: graduate from high school and then graduate college. High school graduation happened in 2005, and now four years later college graduation will be happening. It's funny to think the next homework I will ever deal with will be GIVING it out, instead of receiving it. How cool is that?!?!

The biggest question people ask when they hear of my graduation is: "What are you going to do next?" Well, my fine friends, here is my answer. On Friday, April 10th, I will be moving with my amazing husband to Homedale, ID, 40 miles west of Boise. We both have jobs lined up there and will be there throughout the summer. We are still house hunting and are looking for a place to live, but there are a few options open so we're still hopeful. As to finding a teaching job, that option is still up in the air: it will depend on a few factors. That's our plan for now, I'll try and do better to keep it updated!!!

2 comments:

  1. NICE!!! We can not wait to have you in Homedale!! We are lucky!!! Can wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie! Isn't it a great feeling to be done with school? Just wait until you get your diploma in the mail. It's unreal!

    ReplyDelete