Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Time!

A little look into our lives:
What a crazy few weeks it's been!!! After house sitting for a lady in our ward a few days we finally got to move into our house!! It's so cool and I'm having so much fun!! We planted a garden, planted flowers, and are loving life! We will be going back to Rexburg in September to finish Andrew's schooling, so we're just enjoying our summer while we can! Andrew has been hard at work driving swather and loving the farm life. I'm busy cleaning house, making cookies, growing a garden/flowers, and loving my husband. I'll post pictures of our house as soon as I can...we don't have internet so I have to wait until I can run down to the local coffee shop to use their wi-fi!!!!! Hope everyone is well and having a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting Katie!! You're living in your very own home!! What an adorable home-maker you are. ;) We DEFINITELY need pictures ASAP! Love y'all! (oh, and p.s. feel free to tell Andrew that the mission's still on... I haven't met anyone yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I've heard Sandy...Andrew still has time to find you a guy. ;)

    ReplyDelete