When I started this blog, I wanted it to be a place to document my life, whether mundane or exciting, whatever the case may be. In this way family could be involved in our lives and I could share photos, news, etc. I have failed to do as much as I anticipated. Life gets busy and much greater, more important priorities take up my time. I have two beautiful, very active 10 month olds that require attention, and I'm delighted to spend so much time with them. I have found, however, my self confidence, interests, and "me" time has gotten lost. My priorities have naturally and rightfully shifted, but I've lost the priority of myself. Hence the reason for this blog change.
I intend to make this blog a place I can share my thoughts of life in general, difficulties I face, or joys I experience. I fully intend to include my family: what would I be without them?! I thrive on human interaction and I love to be in the midst of crowds and meeting new people. This blog will help me to have "adult" conversation and keep my mind active. I have seen a few blogs that are such inspiration to me and I want to attempt to do the same. I want to write at least once a week: if not more. I hope you enjoy this journey with me and please leave me comments!
*A new header/title is on its way....still working on it!
Sounds like a great way to use your blog Katie.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, can't wait to read!
ReplyDelete