McKenzie has quite a few hairbows/flowers, etc. I wish she had more, and I wish I had time to make really cute ones. Anyway...I needed a place to put the ones she already has, because they were taking up room in their sock/onsie drawer. I had seen this holder before at a friend's house over a year ago, and then found a tutorial on it through Pinterest. I liked making it so much that I made four of them! (one I'm not going to post because it was the very first one and I don't like it.) Maybe one day if anyone is interested I"ll post pictures on how to make one. For now I'm just posting the pictures of the three I made. I didn't put any flowers on it for pictures, but the flowers just clip onto the ribbon. Ta da!! Enjoy!
 |
| This is McKenzie's. It's hanging above the changing table right now. :) | |
 |
| This is for my niece Alyza, my brother's little girl. |
 |
| This is for my niece Allie, Andrew's brother's daughter. |
Neat! I like McKenzie's. I would be interested in how to make them.
ReplyDelete