Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Four

Update:
    Well, I'm still here! Blood pressure is staying about where it has been, which isn't great but at least it isn't spiking. I finish my second protein test tomorrow morning at 6am, then wait till mid-day to get the results. If the protein level is really high, they will deliver the twins. If it stays relatively low I will be kept on hospital bed rest till Friday. So for the next week here is what could happen: they will be delivered tomorrow if protein levels are super high-if not, I will be kept here until Friday and they will deliver them then. If at any point my blood pressure spikes really high they will be delivered: with the pre-eclampsia stuff if my blood pressure gets too high there is the risk that I would have a siezure. Friday is when I will be 37 weeks and that is considered full term for twins. The doctor said there is no point in letting them go beyond the 37 weeks because they will have basically hit their maturity by then. So we will definitely have babies by this weekend!!
  I'm still feeling just fine, besides being largely uncomfortable with two babies moving around. Today I had lots of visitors to make the day go faster. My brother and his family came up to visit, then my parents and two other siblings came to visit for a few hours. It was nice seeing them again, and they brought me books and magazines to stay sane with. :) Until next time....
My yummy lunch: baked potato, pork, fruit, and milk

Matt, Annie, Garrett, Shay, and Alyza came to visit! It was also Alyza's 1st birthday! I visited her in the hospital the day she was born, and she kept up the tradition by visiting me in the hospital a year later. Happy Birthday Lyza Lou!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're in the hospital!It can be the worst- I was there for a month. But I'm excited to hear you get to be induced tomorrow! I hope everything goes well for you and the twins. Oh, I think we figured out how to get in limited facebook, try adding a "s" after https://, or lite.facebook.com, might work, I can't remember. If you need a visitor just let me know. 307-272-0909 Best of Luck! Belinda Riley

    ReplyDelete