Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted!! Life has gotten ridiculously chaotic the last couple months, and I'm so exhausted by the time I get home I have no energy to do anything else but crash on the couch. :) Here's an update on the twins!!
I'm now 29, almost 30 weeks along! My last ultrasound was on Jan. 19th. At that point both twins were measuring a week AHEAD of a single baby. In other words, I have ginormous children and there are two of them. :) Baby girl was in the 77 percentile, baby boy was in the 70 percentile. I was also informed my son has a big head: the tech measured his head twice, and then apologized because it was big. Then I was told, "Well, at least he'll pave the way for his sister! She'll come fast after him!" I told her he just takes after his dad. :) Here's an oxymoron for you: I look full term for a single baby, but small for having giant twins. The joys of being tall!! :) Both of them are healthy and developing just as they should be. Baby boy is much more active than his sister and my stomach is constantly twitching whenever I'm still. It's a weird sight when they are both moving, seeing my stomach move in all different places. I go in for another ultrasound in two weeks. They are keeping a closer eye on them the closer I get to my due date. I'm still working 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week. It's a real challenge some days, considering I can barely get ready for the day without becoming exhausted and something hurting. But it's all worth it for the day we meet these precious little beings. Names you ask? HA! Not even close....too many to choose from! I'll get a belly picture up soon. Stupid blogger isn't letting me add an image!!
No comments:
Post a Comment