Saturday, February 26, 2011

5 weeks and counting

I'm about 30 weeks pregnant in this picture, while at the time of this post I'm 33 weeks along. The twins are considered full term at 38 weeks, giving me roughly 5 weeks until they could come! We are getting nervous but very excited!! We have pretty much decided on a girl name, with a debate going on about the middle name, and nothing so far for the boy name. Hopefully we'll come up with something soon.
    I am recovering from a nasty bout of bronchitis I got a few days ago. I had to miss work thursday and friday because I felt so awful. Today has been a little better, mostly just coughing and blowing my nose a TON. I have some medicine my doctor prescribed for me, but all it does is knock me out for about 4 hours, doing nothing to alleviate my symptoms. Regardless to say, I'm not taking it anymore. Andrew has been such a trooper during the last few days, taking such good care of me. I'm going to feel horrible if he ends up getting the same thing.
   Speaking of Andrew, I have to ramble about him for a minute. He is doing so FANTASTIC in school! This has been his hardest and busiest semester but he is making it through so well. He started out the semester with 20 credits and is now to 18 (a block class ended). He is keeping up very well in his classes and is upholding his duties in RecSports. I'm amazed at how much he has done this semester, on top of having a very pregnant wife who has a whole new set of demands separate from school. :) He is graduating in April (YAY!) and has been applying for jobs everywhere: including Hawaii. He actually got an email from that company saying he was being considered for the position. So who knows, we may be Hawaii-bound in a couple months. :) We're actually hoping to end up in the Boise/Nampa/Caldwell area, so we are looking hard for a job there for him.
  Our life is summed up in about five words: sleep, eat, school, work, and babies. Oh, but what a wonderful life it is!! I wouldn't want to be living it without anybody else but Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. We are excited for the babies too! And if you move to Hawaii, I will hang on to your feet so you can't go. So there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Katie. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete