Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twins' Genders!!

After what seemed like forever, we finally got to my 20-week ultrasound! I was so nervous we would get in to do the ultrasound and the twins wouldn't cooperate. I didn't know how I could walk away from the Dr.'s office not knowing what my children were. Luckily enough, they did cooperate!! We had to wait for almost a half hour before the ultrasound room was available for us, and that was probably one of the longest waiting periods of my life! Following are the pictures of our babies: see if you can tell what they are!! ;)



Baby A is a.........BOY!! :) It was almost an instant when we were able to tell what he was. Seems the boys are always the easiest to tell!




Baby B is a........GIRL!!! She was a little harder to discover which gender she was, but she finally cooperated so we could tell.


We are so excited for these two little babies!! I was hoping for a boy/girl pair ever since we found out we were having twins, and I'm so excited that's how it worked out. :) Now I can have a little girl to dress up and make cute things for, and Andrew will have his manly little boy to play sports with and do what boys do. What a great way to start our family! From now on my appointments are all going to consist of ultrasounds, keeping a close eye on the twins to make sure they continue developing correctly. They are both currently over a pound in weight, which is above average for their age at this point. I feel so grateful to have had a healthy pregnancy and healthy babies to this point, and pray it continues to be so! The following picture is the day before my ultrasound, just over 21 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I am ssooooooooooooooooo excited for you! I love being a twin, and I've always eanted to have twins. You are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i have a brother and sister that are twins, Stacie and Tracy, yeah my parents were lazy and choose two names that would work no matter what they were having, cause they could not tell back then.

    ReplyDelete