Friday, October 1, 2010
12 Weeks!!
What's the significance of entering my 12th week? It means that the morning sickness is supposed to start going way between the 12th-14th week!!! :) Yes, very exciting, because I hate the feeling of having to throw up at the most random times. Now, before you all start feeling bad for me, don't. I have been extremely lucky in my morning sickness adventure thus far, especially considering twins tend to make women feel double the sickness. I haven't been constantly sick for weeks on end, I usually just have a few days where I feel horrible, then a few days of feeling great. It's been quite the adjustment to feeling sick all the time, but it's all worth it! The moment I saw my babies on the ultrasound screen all the sickness and miserable times of the pregnancy were far from my mind. All I felt was the joy of seeing the two little lives we created moving around on the screen before me. Looking forward to the next few months as our Sour Patches grow! (Sour Patches is the new nickname my babies got at work due to the picture of Baby A looking like a sour patch kid :) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy for you! You need to post your ultrasound pictures :)
ReplyDeleteKara, I'm still trying to figure it out! We had to scan them from the school scanner to our email, but it is saved as a pdf file, and not a JPEG photo format. As soon as I figure out how to get them as pictures, I will definitely post them on here. :) They are such cute little beans!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are dealing with it well. That's the one thing that I'm not looking forward to. I want to see baby bump pics when it's there!
ReplyDelete