Sunday, September 19, 2010
FINALLY!
I have been waiting for awhile to do this, and finally feel I'm far enough along to share the good news: Andrew and I are expecting TWINS in April!! I don't know the exact due date, considering twins come earlier than a normal pregnancy, and I was too distracted at my appt. to ask my doctor. :) The original date was April 15th, but that was when we thought we had one baby! A normal twin pregnancy is about 36 weeks, but they tend to come early even then. So it's looking like the end of March beginning of April is when they will come. Right now I'm entering my tenth week, so just in my third month. As soon as I get the ultrasound picture saved as a JPEG format I'll load them up here. The pictures are so cute! Baby A was showing off and moving around, even wiggling it's little arm/leg nubs around. :) Baby B was content to stay where it was at and let Baby A do the showing off. I can already tell which parent they will each be like. There is a great picture of Baby A: it looks JUST like a Sour Patch Kids (like the ones on the commercials!), and I love it! We love our little babies and we can't wait to meet them! We won't find out the genders until around November, but Andrew is convinced it is a boy/girl mix. We're very excited for this next step in our lives, and even more excited we're having twins!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is soooo exciting! :) YEA!!! happy baby time! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for twins!!!!!!! :) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOAH!!! TWINS! How crazy! Congrats you too!
ReplyDelete