I have a highly talented brother who has built different things out of wood. For Christmas last year he made me, my sister, and his wife a magnetic bulletin board with a wood frame. He left it unpainted so I could paint it how I want. Well, due to my impatient nature (the reason I don't do many crafts) I started painting it the next day. Long story short, it was ugly and I DID NOT like it. It was a barn red color with a golden yellow underneath it. Now, seven months later, I finally got around to redoing it. I absolutely LOVE it! The painting is finished, but the decorating is not. Those pictures will come later on. Enjoy!




super cute!!! I love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like it! And I'm glad it's something YOU were able to make exactly how you want it :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Audrey! I love yours too, it's super cute!
ReplyDeleteBeth, I was glad to be able to as well. It turned out so good!
Katie Kins, you are so cute!
ReplyDelete