Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Couponing: New Adventure!!

Thanks to my new friend and visiting teaching companion Heather, I am starting to get into couponing. Something I have been wanting to do, but was always too terrified to try. It seemed like so much work just to save a little. But, I found out today there are huge savings to be found!! I spend $10 at Albertson's today, after saving $36 AND receiving a $5 coupon for next time: so basically I spent $5 on almost $40 worth of groceries!!! Heather spent about $30, and saved $80!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing, and it was a real eye opener to me. There are three really good websites that Heather showed me, and I will post them later once I find them again. :) I am proud of my shopping trip today, and am looking forward to the next one!! (i never thought I would say I was looking forward to a grocery shopping trip, but I totally am now!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's amazing! I've been occasionally trying some coupon-using recently and it's pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love www.swaggrabber.com, she does a lot of coupon matchups. and http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/

    and www.hip2save.blogspot.com
    and http://www.utahdealdiva.com/

    sometimes they post the same things so adding them to a google reader helps.
    Some women can go to walgreens and pay 20c out of pocket for 30$ worth of stuff from the swag site! :D Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete