It's been a month since the last post, and I figured it's time for another update. Work is going so great now! I'm more into my work now, and am learning so many skills. Namely, I'm learning so much patience!! By the time I am done with this job and we have our own kids, I'll be so patient with our kids! (Ha, ya right...I"m sure that'll change). Anyway, work definetly has improved and I feel more confident in my skills.
Andrew is doing great in school! He just got the position as Assistant Director for the RecSports program on campus. He has been working hard towards this position and been putting in lots of hours to making the program run more smoothly for everyone. It will also be nice to have a second income! :) His classes are going really well, and everyday I'm excited to see the knowledge and excitement he has for his classes. He just registered for next semester and it is an exceptional schedule: classes on Tuesday and Thursday only! He just found out he has about four clusters done, so he will be very marketable when he is done with school. He is doing extremely well and I'm so proud of him for all he is accomplishing.
Overall, Andrew and I are doing fabulous! We are coming up on our one year anniversary: next month on the 18th it'll be a year since we got married! We have loved this first year, and married life just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. We're excited to see what the next year will bring!
Katie, Glad you are doing Fahbulous. We are excited to see you soon on Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete