Sunday, November 22, 2009
Anticipation...
Can I just say how EXCITED I am to be going home for Thanksgiving? I miss my family so much, and can't wait to go spend a few days with them. I have been looking forward to this break from work for awhile now, and Andrew needs a break from school as well. I am so excited for all the things we have planned: eating lots of my mom and sister-in-law's yummy cooking, Black Friday shopping with my mom and sister (yes, we're crazy, but I love it!), movie night with my little bro, going to the mountains to go Christmas tree shopping, and of course, watching Santa Clause flip the lights on at the Rupert Square! Most of these have turned into traditions, and mean the world to me because I spend it with my family. It is so much fun to have Andrew along now too, and adds to the joy of the holidays. Since talking on the phone with my nephew Shay the other day, I'm getting even more excited to see my nephews! I'm sad I can't be around as much to see them grow up, but it's fun to see them when I can, and talk to them on the phone. I'm also super excited for my sister-in-law Annie: she is having a baby girl in April!! It will be so much fun to see another little baby grow up in such a wonderful family. I look forward to when Andrew and I add our own happiness to the growing Bingham clan! All in all, there are so many things I am looking forward to: the little things that make life happy and worth living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie! I'm just as excited as you are! I'm a big fan of black friday shopping and the turning on the lights! I'm just as excited as you are about being home!
ReplyDeleteWendy!! Isn't it great being from a small town and have such wonderful traditions? :) Maybe I'll see you out shopping on Friday! :)
ReplyDelete