Thursday, October 1, 2009

No longer am I jobless!!!

That's right peeps.....I found a job! It is at a place called The Learning Center in Idaho Falls. I am a developmental therapist for a 4th or 5th grade boy. I will be working 9-3 Mon-Fri, and Monday after my school hours I will be working at the center with other people. I am so excited for this job opportunity! It will allow me to expand my knowledge and use my education in a way I have not had a chance to yet. It will also look great on a resume, and hopefully be able to use my experience here to find a job next summer in Boise. It has worked out so well that I know the Lord's hand is in it, and that we have been blessed.

In other news, Andrew is doing fabulous in school! He is having a great semester and things are going well for him. He received a scholarship which will help out greatly and he is very involved in his position of RecSports, and hopes to apply to be Student Director next semester. Doing so, he would be able to get a full tuition scholarship, so cross your fingers it will work out! I go out with him every night while he makes his rounds at the different games going on, and it's a fun way to spend time together. The following are just a few pictures of what we have been up to this fall!

Andrew and I buzz around on the Ranger when he works. The big orange coat is courtesy of RecSports for volunteers and managers. It's fun on that crazy thing!






Andrew and I kidnapped our friend Clerissa and took her to the park for a Smore's night. Since we can't build a real fire, we took our sterno can and little sticks from our indoor smores maker and took them to the park! It was a lot of fun, and full of gooey goodness!






Andrew is in a Crop Protection class, and he has to collect weeds and bugs. So we took a walk around a park/camping area in Rexburg and had fun trekking around the wild side of Rexburg, and picking weeds. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job, it's so cool that it even relates to your degree! Annie

    ReplyDelete