Always, always, ALWAYS trust the Lord in what you do. We've done a lot of praying within the last year or so about where to live, what to do, etc. Our realtor showed us this house on a day we were looking at another joke-of-a-house. As we pulled up to it, my heart started pounding and I just knew this was our house. We did the walk-through and it just felt like home. Looking back, I realize we never did really sit down and pray about whether or not this was what we needed to do. It felt right from the beginning and as we moved forward the peace grew. We gave it a lot of thought and weighed out pros and cons, etc. I may have said desperate pleas that it would work out, but I know Heavenly Father was guiding us the entire time. When things got tough I worried it wouldn't work out, but something would happen to give me reassurance. Every time I started to doubt our decision to buy a house the feeling of peace would come over me and all doubts would vanish. The completion on the extension of the house got pushed back numerous times and the closing date got pushed back, but I realize now it was exactly how it was supposed to happen. So whether you're buying a house, deciding where to go to school, or any other decision in your life, trust in the Lord that He is aware of you, and will guide you. It may seem like a whirlwind of chaos and it doesn't make sense, but it will and you will forever be grateful that life worked out the way it did. Stay true to what you know and what you know in your heart is right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment