Monday, June 14, 2010

Jump Creek Falls

Andrew and I don't get a lot of time together, so when we get to do something like this it makes it that much more special. On Sunday evening we drove to a canyon about 20 miles from my in-law's house. It is called Jump Creek Canyon, and it has a beautiful waterfall in it. It is a beautiful walk to it, and the weather was perfect! It was so peaceful to walk hand-in-hand (when we could) with Andrew and enjoy the time we had together. The following are some pictures that I took!

 The scenery was beautiful! Except for being on guard for poison ivy it was quite pleasant!

 We found it! It was truly a peaceful, serene place to walk/hike to. Hopefully we get to go back soon!





2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so cute! I'm glad you were able to have that little bit of time together and enjoy such beautiful scenary!

    ReplyDelete