I will admit: I'm a blog stalker. I find a blog, I read it, and I feel jealous because of how cute other blogs are. It always seems that they have much more exciting, interesting, note-worthy things to type. Mostly about their children, new jobs, school, etc. I love reading about others' lives: especially when I read something that inspires and provokes new thoughts. Does my blog do this? Pretty sure not. Maybe every onc in awhile, but for the most part, we have a boring life.
Andrew works all day, comes home, eats, plays on his computer, watches tv, and we go to sleep. I work 1-5 everyday, at a job I love, come home, eat, spend time with Andrew, and go to sleep. No children, no pregnancy to announce, no amazing dream job, new house, or anything. Just work, work, work all day long in order to go back to school.
So why do I keep blogging? Well, whenever I get around to it, once a month ;). I do it because maybe one day I will have some kind of exciting news, or some kind of experience that will help someone else one day. Maybe one day....
You blog because it's just as good as keeping a journal. You do it for posterity. You blog because there is a small miracle in every 24 hours of every day. You blog because someone, somewhere you is your friend in cyber-space will read your blog and be touched in one way or another by your words. Never question why you blog. Even if your post said, "I don't know what to say" someone out there would understand, and then we'd realize that you are normal! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kara! :)
ReplyDelete