Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our ever growing garden! It's about twice as big now than this picture shows, but this is the only one I have of it so far! :) Most of this stuff we won't get to eat since we'll be going to Rexburg soon, but Andrew loves to be a farmer and play in the dirt. Hence the reason we have a garden full of produce we won't get to eat.
We love our house and having the chance to grow a garden! We have been married for six months now, and it's such a beautiful life! It's been wonderful to have a summer off, not having to work or go to school. All I get to do is love this handsome, wonderful man!
I bought Andrew and I matching shirts for the Fourth of July. He wasn't too excited about matching, he thought it was dorky, but I made him do it anyway. Guess who still wears that shirt now?!

1 comment: