Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happenings....

I don't know if anybody really reads this ever, but hey, whatever!

Just an update on what we've been up to lately: I turned 22 on July 9th and had one of the most amazing birthdays ever! It was full of surprises, everything from my husband getting an entire day off work and my family surprising me by showing up! It was a wonderful day!! Andrew has been hard at work, diligently working to earn money to go back to school. We finally found an apartment in Rexburg, and we are really excited to move into it! The biggest piece of news I have is I have my Teaching Credentials/Certificate, which means I am a certified teacher! I'm not planning on doing much with it right now, but it has been a journey worth the taking and I am proud of my accomplishments and acheivements. Other things have their priorities right now, and despite what many people may think, I'm not planning on getting a teaching job right off the bat. Maybe one day in the future, but for now, nothing else will happen at this point. I'm loving life, loving my husband for the good man he is, and being grateful for the blessings and happiness that I have.

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog!! I found it on facebook, lol. Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys so much and we are proud of you. That is sooo cool that Andrew took the day off for you...nice surprise...great guy!! glad you had a great day. Glad you found a house but sad you will be leaving this land of promise:)Have a great Day!!!

    ReplyDelete